How to submit a project proposal
Fondation d’Harcourt fulfills its mission primarily by promoting partnerships. Partners include organizations, foundations and universities and are chosen through a selection process. These chosen organizations receive a grant to implement a specific project.
The call for proposals 2018 is now open.
The deadline for the submission of concept notes is
30th of June 2017.
- The organization must be a legally recognized entity or be in the process of becoming legally registered. Registration must be complete before any funding is provided.
- The organization must have adequate functional management. This includes having adequate size, experience and capability, as well as procedures to use, and account for, Fondation d’Harcourt’s funds.
What Fondation d’Harcourt funds:
Projects focusing on mental health, in particular regarding:
- psychiatric health care
- rehabilitation of people suffering from psychiatric diseases
- prevention through psychosocial support to vulnerable groups that are more at risk of developing a psychiatric disease
What Fondation d’Harcourt does NOT fund:
- Individual requests for scholarships
- Building renovation or construction
- Projects focusing on neurological diseases or intellectual disabilities
- Projects in zones of on-going conflict or volatile contexts
The duration of Fondation d’Harcourt’s support is 1 to 3 years.
Fondation d’Harcourt favors programs that promote sustainable impact.
The project submission and selection process is divided into two phases: Concept Note and Full Grant Application.
Concept Notes are screened by Fondation d’Harcourt according to the relevance of the project for its own mission and strategy. The project’s objectives, thematic and geographical location are considered.
Concept Notes must be no longer than five pages and can be completed in either English or French.
Please note that each organization can submit a maximum of three Concept Notes.
Concept Notes must be submitted by email to email@example.com
Evaluation of Concept Note
You will be informed if your Concept Note has been accepted within ten to twelve weeks of receiving your application. You may be contacted at any time during the selection process to provide further information . Please note that a favorable response at this stage is not a commitment by Fondation d’Harcourt to fund the project.
Unfortunately, due to the large number of concept notes we receive, it will only be possible to contact those applicants whose concept notes have been accepted.
FULL APPLICATION FORM
If the Concept Note has been approved you will be asked to submit a Full Grant Application Form that will be sent to you and developed in collaboration with Fondation d’Harcourt.