Would you like to become a partner?
The call for proposals for 2022 is now open.
The deadline for concept notes submission is September 6, 2021.
Fondation d’Harcourt fulfills its mission primarily by promoting partnerships with organizations, foundations, and universities that share its mission and approach.
Fondation d’Harcourt favors projects/programs that deliver a human-centered approach to mental health along the three axes of intervention:
- Projects that facilitate access to psychiatric health care
- Projects that help with the rehabilitation of people suffering from mental illnesses
- Projects that focus on the prevention of mental health issues through psychosocial support to vulnerable groups that are more at risk of developing a psychiatric disease
Priority is given to projects in countries/areas where we are currently operating and to programs promote a sustainable impact. Co-funding is encouraged.
- The organization must be a legally recognized entity or be in the process of becoming legally registered. Registration must be completed before any funding is provided.
- The organization must have adequate functional management. This includes having experience and capability, as well as procedures to use and account for Fondation d’Harcourt’s funds.
How to submit your project
Our application process has two stages: 1) concept note and 2) full proposal.
Concept notes must be no longer than five pages and can be completed in either English or French.
Evaluation of the concept note
During the selection process you might be contacted to provide further information. If your concept note is pre-selected you will be notified by email within 6 weeks. You will then pass onto the second phase of the selection process.
Please note that a favorable response at this stage is not a commitment by Fondation d’Harcourt to fund the project.
Unfortunately, due to the large number of concept notes that we receive, we will only be able to contact those applicants whose concept notes have been accepted.
FULL APPLICATION FORM
If your concept note has been approved you will be asked to submit a Full Grant Application template that will be sent to you and developed in collaboration with Fondation d’Harcourt.
For any information or clarification on the process please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fondation d’Harcourt does NOT fund:
- Projects in areas of on-going conflicts or in extremely volatile contexts
- Projects focusing only on neurological diseases or learning disabilities
- Individual requests for scholarships, festivals or private events
- Building restoration, renovation or construction